Japan has changed greatly over the past 54 years. Information processing and industrial systems have grown and changed enormously in their sophistication. We (FCR) have kept our finger on the pulse of this change. We have extensive background and experience in database development and analysis, conducting marketing research, and consulting on complex marketing issues. Our capability to collect and analyze raw data is second to none, as is the quality of our information. Let us provide your company with the latest market information on high-tech products, services and industries in Japan. We guarantee your satisfaction with our top-notch services, the quality of our products and our hospitality.
We serve our clients in the following areas: Field Research, Marketing Consulting, Marketing Research, Publication of Data Books, Monthly Market Reports.
We have an impressive list of 900 clients that we have served over the last 54 years. We annually serve over 2700 business units of various companies on all aspects of the Japanese market.
- Field Research Service:
We are the experts in analyzing information to meet client's objectives. The general pattern of our services in this area is:
Output is usually the form of a written final report. An oral presentation of the results is also possible.
- data and information collection through the direct access to relevant sources and data bases
- compilation of collected data
- analytical evaluation of compiled data and information to answer key project objectives
- conclusion and recommendations, including market trends and forecast if required
- Consulting Service:
Understanding the business environment in advance is critical for new entrants to the Japanese market. We assist such clients with consulting services to develop market entrance strategies based on the results of marketing research and database analysis. We have many specialists and experts to assist in all phases of successful strategy development.
- Marketing Research
Marketing Research is a key element in a successful marketing strategy. We are a full service marketing research company, providing both quantitative and qualitative surveys of end users and businesses. We specialize in business-to-business research, industrial research and consumer opinion surveys.
- Publication of Research Reports and Data Books
Success in entering the Japanese market depends on accurate information about the business environment such as the size of the target market, sales trends and forecasts, competitive strengths and weaknesses, business customs, and government regulations and restrictions. Our Research Reports and Data Books will become your Bible in establishing your market position. Our Data Books provide this market information in the following key industrial sectors:
These Data Books are published periodically and on an ad hoc basis. They come in the form of FCR's Annual Data Book, Handbook, Directory, Reference Manual and Research Report.
- Home Electronics, Audio Visual, and Amusement/Entertainment Equipment/ Systems, Medium
- Information/Communication Technology, Networking and Related Software
- Electronic Devices/Components/Materials
- Automobile, Automotive Parts/Accessories, Transportation and Storage
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Environmental Technologies/Systems
- Chemicals, Plastics and Related Materials
- Distribution Industry, Franchising and New Business
- Various Cutting Edge Technologies
- Food and Food Services
- Medical and Diagnostic Test Equipment/Systems and Pharmaceuticals
- Cosmetics, Toiletries and Other Related Sundries
- Health and Welfare Equipment/Systems
- Home Building, House Equipment and Home Securities
- Energy and Resource Engineering
- Service Industries
- Monthly Market Report
We publish monthly Market Reports in the following areas:
- Chemical Report
- Electronics Parts Research
- Information System Research
- Environment Marketing Report
- Future Media Report - EC by B to B, B to C
- FCR Profile:
|Founded: ||June 1962|
|Capital: ||20 million yen|
|President: ||Kazushi Tanaka|
|Managing director: ||Tadashi Kitai|
|Directors: ||Hiroshi Nasa, Masao Seguchi, Kise Abe, Masayuki Akita, Choichi Kawachi|
|Main Office: ||PMO NIHONBASHI EDODORI, 1-5, Nihonbashi Kodenma-cho, Chuo-ku Tokyo 103-0001 Japan|
|Business Office: ||PMO NIHONBASHI EDODORI, 1-5, Nihonbashi Kodenma-cho, Chuo-ku Tokyo 103-0001 Japan|
|Business Location: ||Osaka, Nagoya, Beijing (China)|
|Employee: ||100 (Fuji Keizai Group: 300)|
|Banks: ||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Mizuho Bank Limited|
| Corporate Overview | Sales Policy | Contact Information |
| Market Research Reports 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 |
| Fuji Chimera Research Institute, Inc. Top Page |
Copyright (c) 2015 Fuji Chimera Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Update: 10/17/2016